- Did Facebook take away most recent?
- How do I restore my Facebook news feed 2020?
- How do I see most recent posts on Facebook 2020?
- Why does my Facebook news feed stop scrolling 2020?
- How can you tell if someone has you on restricted on Facebook?
- Why is Facebook not showing most recent posts?
- Why is my Facebook feed only showing a few posts?
- Why can’t I see my friends posts on my timeline?
- Why is someone not seeing my Facebook posts?
- Why are posts missing from my timeline?
Did Facebook take away most recent?
The “Most Recent” news feed, preferred by many users, appears to have been removed from the iPad app.
Why has this been done.
Why are Facebook denying this feature to users.
When/how/will it be restored?.
How do I restore my Facebook news feed 2020?
If any of your feeds are blank, close and reopen Facebook to refresh your News Feed or update the browser you’re using. If that doesn’t work, please use the “Report a Problem” link on your account to let us know more about what you’re seeing.
How do I see most recent posts on Facebook 2020?
How do I see the most recent posts in my News Feed on Facebook?Tap in the bottom right of Facebook.Scroll down and tap Most Recent. You may need to tap See More to see this option.
Why does my Facebook news feed stop scrolling 2020?
If you’re seeing a problem with how Facebook appears in your web browser, you could have a cache or temporary data issue. 1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences.
How can you tell if someone has you on restricted on Facebook?
How can I tell if a friend has restricted me from seeing their posts? The only way you can tell for sure is to ask someone else if they can see any posts from that person. If they can see posts that you can’t, then you’ll know that person has blocked you from seeing their posts.
Why is Facebook not showing most recent posts?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why is my Facebook feed only showing a few posts?
If your Facebook feed doesn’t appear to be showing the most recent posts, or if some posts which are shared to your Facebook page are missing, then the most likely explanation is that those posts in your feed may be shared from a user’s personal Facebook profile or a Facebook page which has an age or location …
Why can’t I see my friends posts on my timeline?
Posts by your friends will not appear on Timeline if: They are currently on your Timeline hidden list. You are (or were) blocked by them. Their Share settings for Timeline are set to Excluded.
Why is someone not seeing my Facebook posts?
Facebook Help Team When you post something, make sure your privacy is not set to “Only Me” and is set to “Friends”. You can use the audience selector to adjust your privacy settings.
Why are posts missing from my timeline?
If your post disappears, click on Activity log, then try to find your post by date. If your posts show in activity log, you will find a circle right side of your activity. Now from circle select “Allow on Timeline” and change visibility option. After that you must find the post in your timeline.