- What order should CSS be in?
- Does CSS have to be in head?
- Is head tag necessary in HTML?
- What does the style HTML tag allow?
- What is style sheets in HTML?
- Can HTML have two head tags?
- How do you use an ID tag?
- Which CSS has highest priority?
- Can a style tag be in the body?
- Where do style tags go?
- What is the head tag in HTML?
- Does CSS order matter?
What order should CSS be in?
CSS rules always prioritize from left to right, then from top to bottom..
Does CSS have to be in head?
As CSS is not document content, it should be in the head. Also every other Web developer will expect to see it there, so don’t confuse things by putting it in the body, even if it works! The only CSS you should put in the body is inline CSS, though I usually avoid inline styles.
Is head tag necessary in HTML?
HTML |Tag In HTML 4.01 the element was mandatory but in HTML5, the element can be omitted.
What does the style HTML tag allow?