- Which is the correct CSS syntax?
- Which is the top tag of HTML?
- What are the two types of links?
- How many tags are used in HTML?
- What are the 10 HTML tags?
- What is TAG example?
- What is basic structure of HTML?
- What are the 4 basic HTML tags?
- What is HTML tag example?
- What is the purpose of a tag?
- What is the best type of link?
- What is tag and its types?
- What are the three basic document tags?
- What are the types of HTML tags?
- Which HTML tag is the most powerful?
- What is TAG stand for?
- What are the two types of linking?
- How many types of tags are there?
- How many types of links are used in HTML?
- What is TT tag in HTML?
- What is the main tag HTML?
Which is the correct CSS syntax?
The selector points to the HTML element you want to style.
The declaration block contains one or more declarations separated by semicolons.
Each declaration includes a CSS property name and a value, separated by a colon..
Which is the top tag of HTML?
This is our list of basic HTML tags: for link. to make bold text. for bold text with emphasys. main HTML part.
… for titles. to make an italic text. for images in document.More items…
What are the two types of links?
How many tags are used in HTML?
This tutorial is an introduction to the 10 most common HTML tags. HTML is a very simple markup language. Even though there are close to 100 tags in HTML5, you usually only end up using a handful 99% of the time….10 HTML Tags.
Paragraph or Italic / Emphasis or Bold / StrongAnchor5 more rows
What are the 10 HTML tags?
Your First 10 HTML Tags … — The root element. …… — The document head. …
— A section heading. …
— A paragraph. … … — A link. … — An image. The img element lets you insert images into your web pages.More items…•Jul 13, 2010
What is TAG example?
Tags are the basic formatting tool used in HTML (hypertext markup language) and other markup languages, such as XML. For example, to create a table on a Web page, the